Navori QL 2.0 User Interface Overview
- The Navori QL user interface is divided into 4 windows:
1. Player – is where you manage your player network and access the Monitoring/Publish/Playback Reporting windows.
2. Content – is where you will upload your media files, create Templates and Tickers. It’s also where you define any Triggered Media.
3. Playlist – is where you create lists of content you wish to play in sequence, or randomly.
4. Scheduling grid– is where playlists are scheduled for playback.